BUILD AN ACCESSORY DWELLING UNIT
FINANCE YOUR ADU WITH PRIMELENDING
GUARANTEE RATE’S ADU AND GRANNY FLAT LOANS
What is an ADU? Accessory Dwelling Unit, also known as a Granny Flat, in-law unit, backyard cottage, secondary unit, and more, is a standalone structure a homeowner can construct for the purposes of additional living quarters. We here at Guarantee Rate, offer loans and financing solutions to help you finance the cost to build an ADU. We have two types of loans that can meet your goals, either a Renovation Loan or Construction Loan. Guarantee Rate is your one stop Lender to get your Home Construction project under way.
Get a Preapproval started at www.rate.com/nickharris or click on Apply Now above.
Get a quote for the cost to build or buy an ADU. We work with a number of Contractors and Modular Home suppliers who can assist you with us. Ask us for a Referral to a trusted partner of ours.
Fund your loan and let the Fun begin!
HOME CONSTRUCTION LOAN DETAILS
- 12 Month Construction Time
- Construction Loan is a 12 month Interest Only Balloon loan
- At end of construction, we will refinance the Construction Loan into a Conventional 30 year Fixed Loan or other traditional loan desired
- Construction Loan rates are based on the Prime Rate + a margin that will fluctuate based on your scenario
- We can combine the purchase of the desired lot of land and the home construction all into one loan
- If you own the lot of land already, we will give you equity for what you own
- Our loans will allow for the financing of a Modular Home purchase
WANT MORE INFORMATION ON ADU’S AND THE NEW LAWS?
Contact me at 858-774-3637 to discuss the options. You can also check out the California State HCD site at this link for more info: CLICK HERE